1. Incredibly cheap compared to other sunny places. In Hurghada there are already options from 25,000 euros, and then you already have a apartment with 1 bedroom. Studios are available from 15,000 euros. In addition, there are so-called compounds in which you can invest with a payment plan. Then you make a down payment, for example, 30% and you can spread the rest over 2 -3 or even 4 years. Our advice is to buy something that is completly finished.
2. Actually no tax obstacle, or minimum value of the property. You pay 3% tax on the purchase value. The only thing important is to hire a reliable partner who knows his way around Egypt and has contacts there.
3. Investing of course and reaping the revenues from rental. It speaks for itself. What is very pleasant for yourself or for the people who go in a holiday there is the cost of living. This is many times lower than elsewhere, dining in a restaurant with 4 people for example costs near 40 euros. A kitchen with a marble top costs as much as just the marble top in the Netherlands
4. Good weather all year round, in January even 21 degrees where the sea temperature is even such that you can just dive and / or snorkel. Everyone knows that Egypt is one of the most beautiful places in the world for diving. A nice side effect is that the sea temperature is always so high that sharks that are dangerous for us humans do not want to swim there, because they find it too hot overthere.
5. It has everything you want, the oldest culture in the world. Pyramids, tombs, desert, camels, sun-sea-beach. The food is fantastic and much healthier than in our western civilization too! And the people are incredibly friendly… they are always talking to each other and also to you. If you meet them on the street, they will smile at you and say hello. Therefore also very helpful if you want something. For example, in a store, they pack the groceries for you as standard, and often they put it in the car as well.
6. The investment climate is currently booming, in 2019 tourism rose by 49%, making it the 4th safest country in the world. New laws have recently been passed stating who now has land or has a building in scaffolding. This must also be completed within 2 years, otherwise the government will take it back. In addition, everyone knows that real estate prices rise over the years. So don't wait too long because they are rising very fast at the moment.
7. People talk about Egypt as a third world country, as you may see. But then one that is actually no longer, perhaps that the criteria must be adjusted. The fact is that human civilization there centuries ago was at least as intelligent as we are now! Look at the numbers and dimensions of the Great Pyramid and you will understand why.